Event Applications

Due to the long consultative process with the DELWP, applications for ALL the next year’s events close on 31st July of the current year.

Events wishing to be included in the VRC or VCRS series for the following year must seek approval from the relevant management committee prior to submitting their road event application to the Rally Panel.

Fully route charted events may only be conducted by Clerks of Course who hold a Gold, Silver or Bronze Event Command license.

No applications will be accepted after the 31st July closing date, except for “Club” events which do not impact on other calendared events, provided they have the prior approval from the relevant authorities.

Road event application forms along with a map marked with the forest areas your event wishes to use must be received by that date.

The map is available on the DELWP website and is called the Forest Online Explorer Map. This shows all the DELWP areas and you are required to place a line around the area you wish to use. Details on how to use the program is available here.

No event promoter, be they a club or private organisation, will be granted a permit to conduct an event in Victoria if they have monies owing to CAMS or CAMS administered funds, owners of roads damaged during the course of events, and/or prizes or prize-monies owed to competitors from previous events.