The Victoria Club Rally Series (VCRS) is run each year involving invited car clubs. VCRS events incorporate both navigational and special stage components and are generally run with a combination of day/night in the state forests of Victoria. The series is scored over a minimum of 4 rounds each year hosted by the clubs invited to the series. Drivers and Navigators graded from ‘Rookie’ through to ‘B’ grade are eligible to contest the series in rally cars conforming to the Series Regulations.
This year the series will comprise 6 rounds. The opening round will be combined with the VRC at the Ada River Rally where crews will enjoy the forest roads of Powelltown and Neerim. Then heading over to the east to the Marysville Stages for a night rally. Following this, the Nissan Nightmoves will take competitors into the Heathcote and Rushworth forest for one the series most famous and longest running events.
Back over to the west where crews will compete in the Avoca/Amhurst area for the Daryl Tunbridge Trial before heading back into the Yarra Valley with another combined round with the VRC.
The series will conclude with the CCRMIT event that will treat competitors to the best roads around Heyfield.
The VCRS encourages participation at all ages. Entrants under 25 years of age are able to enter the Junior Cup while a Senior Cup is available to crews and their vehicles with a total combined age of 120 years.
The Member Clubs are as follows:
- Ballarat Light Car Club (BLCC)
- Car Club of the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (CCRMIT)
- Cerberus Car Club Inc (CerbCC)
- Ford Four Car Club (FFCC)
- Historic Rally Association (HRA)
- Kyneton Car Club (KCC)
- Melbourne University Car Club Inc (MUCC)
- Melton Motor Sports Club (MMSC)
- North Eastern Car Club Inc (NECC)
- Nissan Car Club of Australia Inc (NCCA)
- Pakenham Auto Club (PAC)
- Rover Scout Motorsport (RSM)
- Western District Car Club (WDCC)
Get in contact with a participating CAMS affiliated car club to find out how you can be part of the series.